Workshop talks |
Google Scholar Profile
- J10. R. Stewart, K. Duncan, P. Garcia, G. Michaelson, D. Bhowmik and A. Wallace, RIPL: A Parallel Image Processing Language for FPGAs , ACM Transaction on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems (TRETS), [Accepted], 2018.
- J9. M. Oakes, D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Global Motion Compensated Visual Attention based Video Watermarking , Special issue in Perceptually Driven Visual Information Analysis, SPIE Journal of Electronic Imaging, SPIE, 25(6), 061624, Dec 2016.
- J8. D. Bhowmik, M. Oakes and C. Abhayaratne, Visual Attention-based Image Watermarking , IEEE Access, Vol 4, 2016. [PDF][DOI]
- J7. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Quality Scalability Aware Watermarking for Visual Content, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 25, Issue: 11, Nov, 2016. [PDF][DOI][Source Code]
- J6. R. Stewart, D. Bhowmik, A. Wallace and G. Michaelson, Profile Guided Dataflow Transformation for FPGAs & CPUs, Journal of Signal Processing Systems, Springer, 2015. [PDF][DOI]
- J5. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, On robustness against JPEG2000: a performance evaluation of wavelet-based watermarking techniques, Multimedia Systems, Springer, Vol 20, No. 2: 239-252, 2014. [DOI]
- J4. C. Abhayaratne and D. Bhowmik, Scalable Watermark Extraction for Real-time Authentication of JPEG 2000 Images, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing (JRTIP), Springer, Volume 8, Issue 3, pp 307-325, 2013. [DOI][PDF]
- J3. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, 2D+t wavelet domain video watermarking, Advances in Multimedia, vol. 2012, Article ID 973418, 19 pages, 2012. [DOI][PDF]
- J2. F. Cardinaux, D. Bhowmik, C. Abhayaratne and M. S. Hawley, Video Based Technology for Ambient Assisted Living: A review of the literature, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments (JAISE), vol 3: 253-269 (2011). [DOI][PDF]
- J1. S. B. Ghosh, D. Bhowmik, R. J. Hand and F. R. Jones, A Micromechanical Model to Predict Mechanical Durability of Glass Multifilament Bundles in Rubber Composite, Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, vol. 132, pp. 011014 (6 pages), Jan. 2010. [DOI]
Peer Reviwed Conferences (C#)
- C29. D. Bhowmik , A. Natu, T. Ishikawa, T. Feng and C. Abhayaratne, The JPEG blockchain framework for GLAM services , [Accepted] IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), July 23-27, 2018, San Diego, USA.
- C28. D. Bhowmik et al., Robots claiming space: Gauging public reaction using
computer vision techniques , [Accepted] Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems (TAROS), July 25-27, 2018, Bristol, UK.
- C27. O. Ajao, D. Bhowmik and S. Zargari, Fake News Identification on Twitter with Hybrid CNN and RNN Models , [Accepted] ACM International Conference on Social Media and Society (SMSociety), July 18-20, 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- C26. D. Bhowmik and A. Wallace, Statistical t+2D Subband Modelling for Crowd Counting , [Accepted] IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), April 15-20, 2018, Calgary, Canada.
- C25. P. Garcia, D. Bhowmik, A. Wallace, R. Stewart and G. Michaelson, Area-Energy Aware Dataflow Optimisation of Visual Tracking Systems, [Accepted] Int'l Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC), May 2-4, 2018, Santorini, Greece.
- C24. D. Bhowmik and K. Appiah, Embedded Vision Systems: A Review of the Literature, [Accepted] Int'l Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC), May 2-4, 2018, Santorini, Greece.
- C23. D. Bhowmik, Paulo Garcia, Andrew Wallace, Robert Stewart and Greg Michaelson, Power Efficient Dataflow Design for a Heterogeneous Smart Camera, [Accepted] Conference on Design and Architectures for Signal and Image Processing (DASIP 2017), September 27 - 29, 2017, Dresden, Germany. [PDF][DOI]
- C22. D. Bhowmik and T. Feng, The Multimedia Blockchain: A Distributed and Tamper-Proof Media Transaction Framework, International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP 2017), August 23 - 25, 2017, London, UK. [PDF][DOI]
- C21. N. Baisa, D. Bhowmik and A. Wallace, Long-term Correlation Tracking using Multi-layer Hybrid Features in Dense Environments, International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP 2017), February 27 - March 1, 2017, Porto, Portugal. [PDF][DOI]
- B1. D. Bhowmik and M. Emambakhsh, Image Processing for Surveillance and Security, Accepted for publication in Handbook of Research on Applied Cybernetics and Systems Science, IGI Global. [PDF][DOI]
- C20. R. Stewart, G. Michaelson, D. Bhowmik, P. Garcia and A. Wallace, A Dataflow IR for Memory Efficient RIPL Compilation to FPGAs, International Workshop on Data Locality in Modern Computing Systems (DLMCS 2016), December 14-16, 2016, Granada, Spain. [PDF][ DOI]
- C19. R. Stewart, D. Bhowmik, A. Wallace and G. Michaelson, RIPL: An Efficient Image Processing DSL for FPGAs, Workshop on FPGAs for Software Programmers, International Conference on Field-programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), London, UK September 2-4, 2015.[DOI]
- C18. R. Stewart, D. Bhowmik, G. Michaelson, S. B. Sholz and A. Wallace, Chaining the RIPL and SaC DSLs for Image Processing, 18th International Workshop on Compilers for Parallel Computing (CPC'15), 7-9 January, 2015, London, UK.
- C17. D. Bhowmik, R. Stewart, X. Qian, A. Wallace and G. Michaelson, Profile Driven Dataflow Optimisation of Mean Shift Visual Tracking, IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), Atlanta, Georgia, USA, December 3-5, 2014. [DOI] [PDF]
- C16. A. Chatterjee, D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Computer vision based emotion awareness to enhance social processes within Personalised Learning Environments, 4th International Personal Learning Environments Conference, Berlin, Germany, 2013.
- C15. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Distortion constrained robustness scalable watermarking, in Proc. IET Image processing conference (IET IPR 2012), 3-4 July 2012, London, UK, pp. 1-6. [DOI] [PDF]
- C14. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Robust watermarking for scalable image coding-based content adaptation, in Proc. IET Image processing conference (IET IPR 2012), 3-4 July 2012, London, UK, pp. 1-6. [DOI] [PDF]
- C13. M. Oakes, D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Visual Attention-Based Watermarking, in Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS 2011), May 2011, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, pp. 2653 - 2656. [DOI]
- C12. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Video Watermarking using Motion Compensated 2D+t+2D Filtering, in Proc. ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security (ACM MM&Sec 2010), 9-10 September 2010, Rome, Italy, pp. 127-136. [DOI] [PDF]
- C11. D. Bhowmik, C. Abhayaratne and M. Oakes, Robustness analysis of blind watermarking for quality scalable image compression, in Proc. European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2010), 23-27 August 2010, Aalborg, Denmark, pp. 810-814. [DOI] [PDF]
- C10. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, The Effect of Quality Scalable Image Compression on Robust Watermarking, in Proc. IEEE Digital Signal Processing (DSP 2009), 5-7 July 2009, Santorini, Greece, pp. 1-8. [DOI] [PDF]
- C9. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Embedding Distortion Modeling for Non-orthonormal Wavelet Based Watermarking Schemes, in Proc. Wavelet Applications in Industrial Processing VI , SPIE Electronic Imaging 2009, vol. 7248, San Jose, CA, USA, January 18-22 2009, pp. 72480K (12 pages). [DOI] [PDF]
- C8. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, A Framework for Evaluating Wavelet Based watermarking for scalable coded digital item adaptation attacks, in Proc. Wavelet Applications in Industrial Processing VI , SPIE Electronic Imaging 2009, vol. 7248, San Jose, CA, USA, January 18-22 2009, pp. 72480M (10 pages). [DOI] [PDF]
- C7. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, A Generalised Model for Distortion Performance Analysis of Wavelet based Watermarking, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, editor, Proceedings of International Workshop on Digital Watermarking (IWDW '08), vol. 5450, Nov. 10-12 2008, Busan, South Korea, pp. 363-378. [DOI] [PDF]
- C6. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Evaluation of Watermark Robustness to JPEG2000 Based Content Adaptation Attacks, in Proc. IET 5th International Conference on Visual Information Engineering (VIE '08), Xian, China, Jul. 2008, pp. 789-794. [DOI] [PDF]
- C5. D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, A watermark evaluation bench for content adaptation modes, in Proc. IET 4th European Conference on Visual Media Production (CVMP '07), London, Nov. 2007. [DOI] [PDF]
- C4. D. Bhowmik and G. C. K. Abhayaratne, Morphological wavelet domain image watermarking, in Proc. 15th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2007), Poznan, Poland, September 3-7 2007, pp. 2539-2543. [DOI] [PDF]
- C3. S. Momen, B. Harris, S. Mausumi and D. Bhowmik, Detection and Counting of Red Blood Cells and White Blood Cells Through Image Processing, in Proc. 9th International Conference Computer and Information technology (ICCIT 2006), December 2006, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- C2. D. Bhowmik, B. P. Amavasai and T. Mulroy, Real-time object classification on FPGA using moment invariants and Kohonen neural networks, in Proc. IEEE SMC UK-RI Chapter Conference 2006 on Advances in Cybernetic Systems, September 7-8, 2006 Sheffield, UK. pp. 43-48. [PDF]
- C1. D. Bhowmik and S. B. Dhok, Image Recognition using Fractal Transformation, in Proc. Progress In Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS), 2003, Honolulu, USA, pp. 157.
- T2. D. Bhowmik, Robust Watermarking Techniques for Scalable Coded Image and Video, PhD Thesis. The University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK, 2011.
- T1. D. Bhowmik, An FPGA based real-time image classification system, MSc Thesis. Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK, 2006.
- TT2. D. Bhowmik and Arijit Sur, Watermarking techniques for scalable coded image and video authentication, IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI 2014), Septmeber 24-27, 2014, Delhi, India.
- TT1. D. Bhowmik, Digital watermarking techniques for JPEG2000 scalable image coding, International Conference on Information System Security (ICISS 2012), December 15-19, 2012, Guwahati, India.
Workshop presentation / talks / posters
- WT3. D. Bhowmik and A. Wallace, Counting people in crowd with visually salient low level features, Second Workshop, Visual Image Interpretation in Humans and Machines (ViiHM), 1-2 July 2015, Bath, UK.
- WT2. D. Bhowmik, J. Bouis, R. Stewart, G. Michaelson and A. Wallace, FPGA based Distributed Samart Camera Network (DSCN), Workshop on the Architecture of Smart Cameras (WACS), 29-30 June 2015, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- WT1. R. Stewart and D. Bhowmik, Rathlin Image Processing Language (RIPL), Workshop on Real World Domain Specific Languages, 1st May 2014, Edinburgh, UK.
© Deepayan Bhowmik. All rights reserved.